When you’re buying an R4 3DS card, you will probably get a microSD card that is bundled with it as well. But, most of the R4 3DS cards on the market only give you a 4GB or 8GB storage capacity which may not be enough for most users.
You need to get at least 16GB of microSD card storage capacity. This is to ensure that you have enough storage for your games and other media. Of course, if you’re the type of person who wants to have a lot of games or movies, then you obviously need to get a bigger one.
In this article, I will talk about the three tips you need to know before you buy a microSD card for your R4 3DS card.
- Make sure that you get the right kind of microSD card. There are two prominent types of microSD cards available on the market. They are the microSDHC or the microSDXC. Both are microSD cards but the major difference between the two is that they both have different storage limits. The microSDHC card can only support up to 32GB of storage while the microSDXC card can support more than 64GB. Most of the R4 3DS cards only support the microSDHC but other R4 3DS cards can support up to 128GB (using the microSDXC technology). Before buying a microSD card, make sure to look at the supported storage capacity of your R4 3DS card.
- Make sure to get the right “Class” for you. When looking for a microSD card, you’ve probably seen the word “class” followed by an even number. For example, Class 2 or Class 10. What does this mean? Well, the microSD card’s class just indicates the amount of data it can sustain during a file transfer. For example, if you get a class 2 microSD card, it will sustain a 2MB/s transfer rate. If you get the Class 10 variant, it can sustain up to 10MB/s transfer rates. Obviously, you get the Class 10 card if you want performance; the only downside being that the price of Class 10 cards is much higher than the Class 2 cards. If read and write speeds do not matter to you, then just choose Class 4 or Class 6.
- Get microSD cards from trusted brands. There are many fake microSD cards out there just like there are many fake R4 3DS cards. Always make sure to get a microSD card from a reputable manufacturer. Manufacturer’s like Sandisk or Kingston are great brands and you can always trust them with the quality of their microSD cards.
Remember, the microSD card is considered to be the heart of the R4 3DS cards. Without them, your R4 3DS card will not function.
The 3 tips I outlined above should help you make the right decision on what microSD card to buy. Always make sure to get the original ones and make sure that you get right kind that suits your needs.
The Division’s first paid DLC, “Underground”, is now available for the PC and the Xbox One game console.
There is a huge list of new goodies that are up for grabs in this new update, specifically the new Underground gear sets.
Of course, as with every new gear set, there is a special something you need to do in order to get them.
In this article, I will talk to you about how you can get these highly-coveted Underground Gear sets.
- Reclaimer. The Reclaimer set is best used for people who want to do more of a support role in the team. Players who get the Reclaimer set will have 100% more healing speed and 50% additional consumable time. To get the Reclaimer, you can either do Dragon’s Nest incursions on Hard and above difficulties. Furthermore, you can also get the Reclaimer pieces through underground caches, underground directives, and via the Underground NPCs.
- B.L.I.N.D- The B.L.I.N.D set is best used for people who are adept in using crowd control methods. If you get the full set, you will be able to enjoy 100% resistance to blind and deaf attacks. You will also have the added bonus to pulsed critical hit damage. To get the B.L.I.N.D gear pieces, you can either do a Dark Zone Supply Drop, Underground Containers in Hard mode or above, Underground Directives, and the Base of Operations Special Vendor blueprint.
- Firecrest- Do you love to play with fire? If so, this gear set is for you! The Firecrest set improves your incendiary capabilities. If you get the full set, you will be able to have three more incendiary bullets in your arsenal at a time. Also, your reload speed will dramatically be increased by 100%. To get the Firecrest set, you need to do the Dark Zone Supply Drop, Underground Cache, Underground Containers in Hard and above difficulty, Underground Directives, and via the Base of Operations Special Vendor blueprint.
- DeadEye- Finally, the DeadEye set. This set gives rifleman a chance to shine. This set is dedicated to people who love to do a lot of sniping. If you get the full DeadEye set, you will gain 20%more critical hit damage when using the marksman rifle weapon sub-type. Furthermore, you will also get 40% more bullet stability and you will also unlock the DeadEye weapon talent which completely removes the headshot damage while using Marksman rifles, and in turn, increases the bonus critical damage by 100%. To get the DeadEye set pieces, you need to do Dragon’s Nest Incursions on Hard mode and above, Underground Cache, Underground Directives, and the Underground NPCs.
Prior to the release of the Underground DLC, Ubisoft released patch 1.3 that aims to deliver some weapon balancing. SMG-type weapons are the ones getting the huge nerf.
The first of the many paid DLCs of the Division, Underground is now available for the PC and the Xbox One game console.
For Playstation 4, just stay tuned as the game will be released on the said game console just a few weeks later.